The BWC Board recently approved another 12% premium reduction for public employers beginning in 2019. This is the seventh rate cut for public employers since 2011. In total, rates have been cut by 41.8% over that time, saving cities, counties, schools and other units of local government $435 million.
Workers Comp News
- Public Employers to save $21 million on latest WC rate cut
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation issues fact sheet on medical marijuana policy.
- Ohio BWC Enacts New Lumbar Fusion Surgery Rule
- Ohio BWC to give $1.5 billion back to employers.
- Ohio Supreme Court denies right to permanent partial disability to injured worker receiving permanent and total disability.