The Ohio BWC began a project to upgrade its system in 2013 and hired a company called CGI. Has gone way over budget and taken much longer than anticipated to complete. The project has also been criticized as being rewarded to a large political donor. For the full story click here.
Workers Comp News
- Ohio Supreme Court denies right to permanent partial disability to injured worker receiving permanent and total disability.
- Statute of Limitations to File Claims Reduced to 1 year
- Governor Kasich signs Michael Louis Palumbo Jr. Act
- Ohio law firm challenges BWC’s privacy statute
- BWC changes to prospective rating for employers