The Ohio BWC recently released a fact sheet outlining its policy on medical marijuana. The Ohio BWC is of the position that although some forms of medical marijuana may be legal in Ohio, the Ohio BWC will not pay for medical marijuana until it is an FDA approved drug and can be placed on the BWC formulary list. To view the Ohio BWC medical marijuana fact sheet click here .
Workers Comp News
- Public Employers to save $21 million on latest WC rate cut
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation issues fact sheet on medical marijuana policy.
- Ohio BWC Enacts New Lumbar Fusion Surgery Rule
- Ohio BWC to give $1.5 billion back to employers.
- Ohio Supreme Court denies right to permanent partial disability to injured worker receiving permanent and total disability.