Stephen Buehrer, the Ohio BWC’s administrator is resigning his position as of April 15, 2016. News sources say that he is leaving to go to work for a private law firm. His interim replace is Sarah Morrison, Ohio BWC’s chief legal officer.
Workers Comp News
- Public Employers to save $21 million on latest WC rate cut
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation issues fact sheet on medical marijuana policy.
- Ohio BWC Enacts New Lumbar Fusion Surgery Rule
- Ohio BWC to give $1.5 billion back to employers.
- Ohio Supreme Court denies right to permanent partial disability to injured worker receiving permanent and total disability.