Stephen Buehrer, the Ohio BWC’s administrator is resigning his position as of April 15, 2016. News sources say that he is leaving to go to work for a private law firm. His interim replace is Sarah Morrison, Ohio BWC’s chief legal officer.
Workers Comp News
- Ohio BWC to give $1.5 billion back to employers.
- Ohio Supreme Court denies right to permanent partial disability to injured worker receiving permanent and total disability.
- Statute of Limitations to File Claims Reduced to 1 year
- Governor Kasich signs Michael Louis Palumbo Jr. Act
- Ohio law firm challenges BWC’s privacy statute