The Industrial Commission of Ohio has adopted new rules governing wages loss compensation. The prior version of 4125-1-01 has been revised. This new rule applies to all wages loss compensation applications after the effective date of February 13, 2014. The new rule codifies some prior court case decisions and now includes language dealing with online job search efforts. To review the new rule click here.
Workers Comp News
- Public Employers to save $21 million on latest WC rate cut
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation issues fact sheet on medical marijuana policy.
- Ohio BWC Enacts New Lumbar Fusion Surgery Rule
- Ohio BWC to give $1.5 billion back to employers.
- Ohio Supreme Court denies right to permanent partial disability to injured worker receiving permanent and total disability.