Governor Kasich and the Ohio BWC have announced that the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation will refund another $1 billion in premiums to Ohio employers. This is the second year in a row and the third time in four years that employers have received a refund. Click below for a link to the BWC website release dated August 13, 2014.
Workers Comp News
- Ohio BWC to give $1.5 billion back to employers.
- Ohio Supreme Court denies right to permanent partial disability to injured worker receiving permanent and total disability.
- Statute of Limitations to File Claims Reduced to 1 year
- Governor Kasich signs Michael Louis Palumbo Jr. Act
- Ohio law firm challenges BWC’s privacy statute